CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 19, 2006

yesterday i bumped into my friend y at westmall after the movie with the girls. i was holding tash's hand. and when we were talking, i introduced tash as my daughter. and he bought my lie. he looked so apologetic for asking. HAHAHA! and yes, up till now he still thinks that tash is my daughter. heh.

last night i was talking to my sis. she was telling me she just met up with g the other day for coffee. okay, so the history is, g used to be my sister's goodfriend. they partied together and were both flying too. she is a very kind hearted girl who is very nice to the people around her. so i asked my sis... "hows g?" and she went.. "baptised spg".... apparently after almost everyone from that entire bunch got hitched and had their respective families, g went on to hangout with d's entire bunch of spg friends. ah, such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home